There are only 24 hours in a day, and for many of us regular folk, there are a ton of things to get done.
How in the world do you manage to be productive?
Listen to This Episode
This is a question that I get asked pretty often, and it is a topic I've covered in the past. However, it's something that's constantly evolving.
So what am I doing to be more productive? That's EXACTLY whtat I cover in today's episode. I talk about it in 3 parts:
- Part 1: The Preliminaries. This is where I talk about the things to take into consideration BEFORE taking the action steps I outline for productivity.
- Part 2: The Action. What are the things that I am currently doing to maximize my productivity? In this section, I go into detail about that, and give very specific examples of how I'm applying them in my life/business. Feel free to take one, some, or all of these tips and implement them.
- Part 3: Maximizing your productivity. In this section, I go into detail about the tools I use to help me be more productive, in addition to giving you some extra tips to take your productivity to the next level.
Yes, that's a lot to talk about in 32ish minutes, but they are 32ish minutes that if you take action on what I share, you will see increased productivity.
- I'm doing a meet up in Cincinnati, OH. Haven't decided where as yet, but it will be on Sunday, June 23rd at 1pm. If you are in the Cincinnati area, or can be there for the meet up, I'd LOVE to be able to connect with you. CLICK HERE TO RSVP on Facebook!
- If you have questions that you'd like for me to answer on the podcast, call the hotline at (888) 835-2414
Some people prefer to read along with the podcast episode. Others actually prefer to read than listen. If you are one of those people, not to worry. I’ve got a transcript right here for you
Click here to download transcript.
- How to Outsource your online business the right way: Podcast episode where I talk about outsourcing
- Evernote: a cloud-based note taking application that I use for almost everything I write
- Any.do: The todo list app that I use
- Self Control (Mac) or Freedom (PC) – Keeping you focused by locking distracting sites while you work
- Time Doctor – For keeping track of your time
Enjoying The Podcast
If you are enjoying this podcast, go ahead and give me a rating and leave an HONEST review on iTunes. This helps me get the word out there, and would make me feel very pretty 😉 jk