This is the last episode I'm recording from where I used to live. As I've already said in detail, I've left my former job, and my wife and I are moving to a new location. I'm excited, but that's not what the episode is about 🙂
Listen to This Episode
This episode is fully devoted to answer 2 questions that were left on the hotline by John from AskJohnEnglish.com. His 2nd question was so good that I decided not to just answer it at the beginning of the podcast. His 2 questions were:
- What do I think about plugins like WP Total Cache that claim to increase the speed of loading your blog?
- How in the world do I manage to get so much done online, while having a full-time job? He wanted me to give an idea of how I spend an average day.
So, in my answers to his questions, you will learn . . .
- What Cache is.
- How Caching increases the speed of your site.
- What Cache plugins (like W3 Total Cache) do.
- How to decide on what needs to be done in your business
- What to do with everything else
- How can your increase your productivity using the art of Batching
- How I schedule my Week to be able to be productive with all of my online efforts
- What my daily schedule is like and how it helps me to get more done online
- How I schedule my summer to accomplish HUGE Goals.
In the podcast, I talk about the projects that I'm working on online, so I figure I'd leave links to all of them for you to check it (if you're interested).
- Learning With Leslie – This website, where I run this podcast, teaching Online Business, internet marketing and all things internetty (if that's a word)
- 7 Day Bootcamp – My Internet Marketing Training Course
- Interactive Biology – My Biology Website, which is the main thing I'm working on to help people in Biology.
- Entrepreneurs Journey – Yaro Starak's Business blog, where I'm featured as a columnist
- Adonai Music – My Music Ministry Website
- Other secret project that I won't be linking to 😉