The countdown continues . . .
In just 2 days, Become A Blogger will be switching to a multi-author blog, with the sole purpose of bringing you MORE VALUE.
What does that mean for our relationship? I'm glad you asked!
Listen to This Episode
Inside This Episode
I've always thought that it's good to look back on where you've come from before moving forward from time to time. It helps to give you perspective, especially when you're about to embark on a new journey.
Well, that's exactly what I do in this episode. More specifically, I cover the following:
- My story – How I got into internet marketing and blogging
- When it was all about money for me
- What caused my perspective to change
- My blogging history
- Where we (you and I) are going next
- How you can help
- The new journey begins on August 1. We've got all of the content for August and are working on the month of September.
- On Thursday at 7pm, I'm hosting a Google Hangout where you get an Insider Perspective on Become A Blogger. I take you behind the scenes of what's happening right now. I'd love for you to join me.
- I'm going to be in Kinderhook, NY in 2 weeks. If you are in the area and would like to Meet up on Sunday, August 11th, let me know in the comments below.
- Jason from Application Talk called into the hotline with a great suggestion – Have listeners call in and help me out with my intro by suggesting things that Google can do to mess blogs up. For example – when Google has a mood swing. If you don't know what this means, listen to the first minute of the podcast episode.
- Kathy Strahan from Lean Body Works called in to ask about how to prevent new user registrations in WordPress.
- Free Blogging Videos – My course teaching you how to build a business with a blog.
- Insider Perspective on Become A Blogger – Google hangout for Thursday, August 1 at 7pm EST.
- Help Spread The Word – If you're enjoying this community, please use this page to help spread the word.
Some people just love being able to read along with interviews, or they might just prefer to skip the audio completely and just read through the transcript. Hey, if that’s what floats your boat, it is all good. Here’s the transcript just for you
About The Podcast
Learning With Leslie is a podcast dedicated to helping you build a business around a blog. No, not one of those blogs that will fall by the wayside when Google has a mood swing, but one that will thrive no matter what gets thrown at it.
I share tips and strategies that I’ve learnt building blogs since 2008 and interview experts who are knowledgable about various aspects of blogging so that we can learn from their experiences.
If you’re a blogger, thinking about becoming a blogger (pun intended) or are not even sure if blogging is right for you, go ahead and tune in to see what this blogging thing is all about.
How to Subscribe To The Show