If you are reading this blog, you most likely have some kind of dream about making money online. That's what this blog is about. Yes, I deal mostly with Freebie Trading. However, my goal is more than just teaching you how to be a freebie trader. To a large extent, a major goal of mine is to SELL you a dream. There, I said it and it's true. I want to show you that you can be an online success and have a lifestyle that is “Recession Proof”.
I would also be lying if I said that I'm not in it for the money. Obviously, I've invested a whole lot into this blog and the Freebie Industry as a whole. The same dream that I mentioned before is what is driving me to make this blog the best in the industry. However, In order for me to be motivated to keep everything going, I need to have a dream, one that goes beyond Freebies.
If you have been following American politics recently, you've probably heard Phil Gramm, one of McCain's top advisors say that America is suffering from a “Mental recession”. This statement caught a lot of heat from many democrats across the nation. As much as I might not like McCain or his advisors, I must say that I do agree with this statement.
Unfortunately, as much as we all like the idea of being an online success, and as much as we might all want to make a whole bunch of money, the sad fact is that most of the individuals who come to this blog, or any other blog that teaches how to make money online, will not make a good income online.
Most Freebie Traders, bloggers, affiliate marketers, and even Small Business owners will not make enough money not to have to worry about bills, expenses, retirement and the like.
Now, I'm NOT saying this to discourage you. If I didn't believe that you could make good money online, I wouldn't be here trying to sell you this dream.
Why don't many people succeed?
The answer to this question is pretty simple. The people who don't succeed in online business fail to follow the steps that are necessary to be successful. Yes, there are steps that you can take that will make you successful, and for the most part, it has NOTHING to do with luck. Yes, there are some people who have just been plain lucky. They got in at the beginning of the dotcom boom (or had some other lucky streak) and rode the momentum to online riches. But for you and I, this probably won't happen. In order for us to make a bunch of money, we need to be systematic in the way we approach online business and follow PROVEN STRATEGIES for success.
5 tips that will help you to be successful
What I'm about to share with you is nothing new. They are some basic truths that I believe are fundamental to success, whether online or off.
1. If you follow success, success will follow you. Every successful internet marketer that I've spoken to has told me the same thing – there are people that they follow closely. People who are where they want to be. There are a number of people that I follow, and to be perfectly honest, NONE of them make less money than I do. You can take my online income and multiply it many times over and you will eventually get to the amount that they make. Why do I do that? Because that's where I want to be, and if I take the same steps that they took, I will eventually reach to where they are.
2. Invest in education. There is one fact that becomes clearer to me as time passes – I have a lot to learn. Yes, I understand the freebie industry. However, I have a lot to learn even within the freebie industry. Yes, I said it – the freebie guy does not know everything about Freebies. Also, the Freebie Industry is only one small aspect of Affiliate marketing. Because I'm fully aware of my limitations, I've made the decision (along with every other successful internet marketer) to invest in my online education. I've joined programs like Blog mastermind, Becomablogger, Wealthy Affiliate, Izzy Video, among others. Yes, it has cost money. However, it has made me better at what I do.
3. Network with others. You knew this would be one of them. The main idea behind this is that two heads are better than one, three or four are even better. Whenever I come up with an idea (which happens way too often), there is someone that I contact just to get another perspective. This person is Chrisdeals. I trust his knowledge and we work well together. We go back and forth, speaking about the ideas and refining them to make them better than we could've done on our own. In addition to that, I share this information with a small group of people to get even more ideas.
4. Stop wasting time. For this one, to a certain extent I'm talking to myself. There are certain tasks that we find ourself caught up in. They take a lot of time and don't really contribute to success. For me, these tasks have been things like spending a lot of time on Social networking sites, forums, checking email and just browsing the internet. Don't get me wrong, there are nothing wrong with these things. In fact, they play an integral part in helping you be successful if you use them well. However, if you use them inefficiently, they can steal a lot of your time.
5. Get help. When I first started as a freebie trader, I did everything myself: Design, coding, modifications, and a whole bunch of other stuff. I was eventually turned on to outsourcing and realized that there were many people out there who can do what I want, much better than I can for much less than I thought. Not only that, but when I invest money to pay people to do a great job, it ends up paying me back with interest.
These are a few of the things that I've learnt in my pursuit of success and I just wanted to share them with you, because I WANT YOU TO BE SUCCESSFUL. have you implimented any of the tips I mentioned. Do you have any tips that you would like to add? Please leave some comments below.